Re: [softrock40] SDR-Widget -- Windows 7

  • aa9wqham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011
      Hi John

      Flashing the widget is not that hard! If you have issues send me an email off list and I can talk you threw it! NP.

      Larry

      In a message dated 9/29/2011 9:01:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, KE5SSH@... writes:

      I run this all the time with my Ensemble RXTX. Just refuse to let windows configure the device. You will get a USB audio card with 48K bandwidth and excellent S/N floor. I am a happy user...

      Messing with QtRadio now so maybe will actually dare to flash the widget...

      John - ke5ssh

      On 9/29/2011 7:53 PM, aa9wqham@... wrote:

      Hi John

      You should post this over on the  sdr-widget@... forums. There will be more help there. And the info your looking for should be on the  http://mobokits.stormwarning.org/ site. You will need to disable the widgets on board controller so it won't interfere with the Ensembles on board controller. The band width is limited to 48k because of the lack of UAC2 support. There are several people working on a work around, Hopefully soon!

      Larry W9AMR

      In a message dated 9/29/2011 8:07:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, n0ure@... writes:

      I need to move my Ensemble II RX to my laptop. The sound card is not stereo input. I have an SDR-Widget that uses USB. Any one know were I can download the microcode loader and microcode for Windows?

      73 John TI4/N0URE

      --

      John Williams

      KE5SSH - ham since 2007
      WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm