Re: RXTX mikes

  • falcongsr
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2011
      I ordered the Yamaha CM500 headset/mic after the good reviews on eham...

      http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/7494

      But it is an electret mic, not dynamic, so not much different than a cheap PC mic. I just wanted a headset/mic combo that puts the mic a fixed distance to my mouth instead of something sitting on my desk.

      I haven't used it but now I have it in case I ever start operating SSB. I also plan to use it for Skype and some of my online gaming.

      Joe KJ6QBA