RE: [softrock40] PayPal protest

  • MIKE DURKIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      Frankly,  I feal if any one files a grievance with paypal BEFORE contacting you deserves a lifetime ban ...

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: kb9yig@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 06:06:53 +0000
      Subject: [softrock40] PayPal protest

      Good Morning All,

      Over the years of supplying the SoftRock kits there have been a number of cases where a kit I mailed was not received by the kit buyer. Typically this is associated with a DX order where the kit gets lost in the mail or in customs in the destination country.

      My typical response to a report of a missing kit mailing is to ask the kit buyer to wait a bit longer since often the missing kit mailing will show up in a couple weeks.

      If a kit mailing remains missing after three or four weeks, the conclusion is that the kit mailing is forever lost and I will again mail what is missing. (Replacement of a missing kit mailing takes all the profit from the sale of three or four kits. Sales of the kits help my wife and me in our retirement years.)

      I want to properly fill each kit order and do send again missing kit mailings. However, I would very much appreciate it if people would contact me directly rather than put in a protest with PayPal. If I don't respond quickly to your first e-mail, please try again. I am quite busy with packing and mailing kits and a second e-mail usually gets my attention.

      Thanks for your understanding in this matter and thanks for your kit orders.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG

    • cephalotusf
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2011
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, MIKE DURKIN <Patriot121@...> wrote:

        > Frankly, I feal if any one files a grievance with paypal BEFORE contacting you deserves a lifetime ban ...

        couldn't have said it better myself! Tony has been a great service to the community!