Re: Virtual audio cable

  • Taka Sugi
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hello Ken

      VAC software
      http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm
      VAC setup
      http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50230.aspx

      DE JA1TLH/Taka

      > Hello All,
      >
      > Anyone using Virtual audio cable , If so
      > what kind and where.
      >
      > Thanks to all
      > 73 Ken K5DNL

    • k5dnl
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
        JA1TLH/Taka,

        AOK , thanks 73 Ken K5DNL
        ===========================

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Taka Sugi" <taka_sugi1206@...> wrote:

        > Hello Ken
        >
        > VAC software
        > http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm
        > VAC setup
        > http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50230.aspx
        >
        > DE JA1TLH/Taka
        >
        > > Hello All,
        > >
        > > Anyone using Virtual audio cable , If so
        > > what kind and where.
        > >
        > > Thanks to all
        > > 73 Ken K5DNL

      • Derek-AB3MG
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
          From: k5dnl wrote:

          > Hello All,
          >
          > Anyone using Virtual audio cable , If so what kind and where.

          An alternative to Virtual Audio Cable is Virtual Audio Card. VA-Card is
          freeware.

          I have an Ensemble and have been using VA-Card trouble free under XP
          connecting PSDR-IQ (mostly) to assorted baseband programs (JT65-HF,
          FLDigi, etc.)

          VA-Card was simply plug and play for me; however, I have heard sporadic
          reports of some people having issues, the details of which I know
          nothing except that icon funniness under Win7 is fixable.

          VA-Card is at least worth its price. It can be found at:

          http://www.datanab.com/audio/VAcard.htm

          73,

          Derek
          AB3MG
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2011
            VA-Card encodes to MP3 for the transport, via wire, or Localhost.

            MP3 is a "lossy" format, so you may (will?) loose some info' (signals) if
            you go that route.

            Regards.

            Dave G0WBX.