Anyone usng a serial port sharing program?

  • MD
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      Anyone using a serial port sharing program? If so what are you using? I am using Powersdr-if with my Kenwood 850 and would like to use mixw for digital work and be able to control the radio from either program.

      Marty
      N5KBP
    • Charles
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
        VSP Manager.
        http://k5fr.com/ddutilwiki/index.php?title=VSP_Manager

        Per instructions in the wiki...send him an email with your call sign and interest in the program. He will send you the program.

        Charles
        W4CEW

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "MD" <martyduplissey@...> wrote:

        > Anyone using a serial port sharing program? If so what are you using? I am using Powersdr-if with my Kenwood 850 and would like to use mixw for digital work and be able to control the radio from either program.
        >
        > Marty
        > N5KBP

      • lai1611
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2011