Virtual audio cable

  • k5dnl
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hello All,

      Anyone using Virtual audio cable , If so
      what kind and where.

      Thanks to all
      73 Ken K5DNL
    • Taka Sugi
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
        Hello Ken

        VAC software
        http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm
        VAC setup
        http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50230.aspx

        DE JA1TLH/Taka

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Anyone using Virtual audio cable , If so
        > what kind and where.
        >
        > Thanks to all
        > 73 Ken K5DNL

      • k5dnl
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
          JA1TLH/Taka,

          AOK , thanks 73 Ken K5DNL
          ===========================

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Taka Sugi" <taka_sugi1206@...> wrote:

          > Hello Ken
          >
          > VAC software
          > http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm
          > VAC setup
          > http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50230.aspx
          >
          > DE JA1TLH/Taka
          >
          > > Hello All,
          > >
          > > Anyone using Virtual audio cable , If so
          > > what kind and where.
          > >
          > > Thanks to all
          > > 73 Ken K5DNL

        • Derek-AB3MG
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
            From: k5dnl wrote:

            > Hello All,
            >
            > Anyone using Virtual audio cable , If so what kind and where.

            An alternative to Virtual Audio Cable is Virtual Audio Card. VA-Card is
            freeware.

            I have an Ensemble and have been using VA-Card trouble free under XP
            connecting PSDR-IQ (mostly) to assorted baseband programs (JT65-HF,
            FLDigi, etc.)

            VA-Card was simply plug and play for me; however, I have heard sporadic
            reports of some people having issues, the details of which I know
            nothing except that icon funniness under Win7 is fixable.

            VA-Card is at least worth its price. It can be found at:

            http://www.datanab.com/audio/VAcard.htm

            73,

            Derek
            AB3MG
          • Dave
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2011
              VA-Card encodes to MP3 for the transport, via wire, or Localhost.

              MP3 is a "lossy" format, so you may (will?) loose some info' (signals) if
              you go that route.

              Regards.

              Dave G0WBX.