Re: [softrock40] Rocky

    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 1, 2011
      Subject: [softrock40] Rocky

      > Rocky 3.7 don't like my
      > sound card setting. ( Unable to start output
      > HD audio Headphones/speaker error 22 )

      Ken,

      This might be a setup problem but more likely it is Rocky not working with
      your sound system. USB sound seems OK with Rocky.
      Or try Winrad, or did you see this post?

      "Just as FYI...for a clean simple SDR program, Pebble works very well with
      the Ensemble II.
      https://sites.google.com/site/pebblesdr/
      Get build 221 in the 'Files' section.
      Gary, N5XED"

      I think Winrad is just a little easier to get going. But for TX PSDR is the
      only other option.

      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 1, 2011