Re: [softrock40] Re: Rocky Frequency Control

  • Lou Blasco
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2011
      This morning I did a bit of checking with the rocky.ini files on my
      PC and found the following.

      original file Si570Calibration=2.0999706272419
      my file Si570Calibration=2.09715486295881
      new file Si570Calibration=2.097152

      Somehow the .ini file was changed. Did I do it? Probably, I don't
      remember changing it but it seems the most logical reason for the
      change. I created a new .ini file by deleting rocky.ini and starting
      Rocky again. Looks like I did the right thing for the wrong reason.
      The new file is now installed and configured with my favorite
      frequencies and there is happiness in the shack once more.

      Lou
      VK3ALB

      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2011
        Subject: Re: [softrock40] Re: Rocky Frequency Control

        > Somehow the .ini file was changed. Did I do it? Probably, I don't
        > remember changing it

        Lou,

        This is changed when you alter the calibration within Rocky.
        You did the easiest thing, deleting the ini file will erase any bad
        configuration.