Rocky

  • k5dnl
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hello all,
      Need some more help, Rocky 3.7 don't like my
      sound card setting. ( Unable to start output
      HD audio Headphones/speaker error 22 )

      Thanks
      Ken K5DNL
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 1, 2011
        Subject: [softrock40] Rocky

        > Rocky 3.7 don't like my
        > sound card setting. ( Unable to start output
        > HD audio Headphones/speaker error 22 )

        Ken,

        This might be a setup problem but more likely it is Rocky not working with
        your sound system. USB sound seems OK with Rocky.
        Or try Winrad, or did you see this post?

        "Just as FYI...for a clean simple SDR program, Pebble works very well with
        the Ensemble II.
        https://sites.google.com/site/pebblesdr/
        Get build 221 in the 'Files' section.
        Gary, N5XED"

        I think Winrad is just a little easier to get going. But for TX PSDR is the
        only other option.