Re: [softrock40] CFGSR Program

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Have you installed the USB driver?
      Course not.... you must get a recognised device ti install the driver. so check if you get 5 V from the USB port and the 3.3V from the LP regulator. then again you can check the 3.3V from pin 6 of si570 and pin 4 Of the AVR.

      73

      On 1 September 2011 17:44, k5dnl <kwroberson@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

      I'm the newbie , And not having any luck.
      Can not get CFGSR program to work with USB
      port.
      The computer is Acer netbook.
      The message is ( USB device not recognized )
      In device manager it is listed as unknown device .

      Thanks
      Ken K5DNL

      --
      Jose (Ct1aos)