Ensemble RX II for sale

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
      Before I post this to e-ham or elsewhere on the web, is anyone on this list interested in purchasing a professionally-built (by Kit Builders!) Ensemble RX II in a KM5H enclosure. It is in excellent condition; I just do not have the time to operate....
      If interested contact me, John, NX2I@...
    • aborg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
        How much ????