Re: [softrock40] Re: Si Labs Sample

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 17, 2011
      Reid:
        That is correct.  Silicon Labs apparently no longer sends samples of any of the programmable oscillators.  You can get samples of the fixed oscillators(si530,Si550,Si595, etc).

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>

      On 8/17/2011 8:43 PM, Reid Bishop wrote:

      I tried AGAIN to order samples from Si Labs.

      There is NOT an “Order Samples” button any longer- either I am offered the choice to submit my part request, or “Buy”, and then they are listed at full price in the cart.

      I have a feeling ordering Si570 samples is no longer an option.

      -Reid-

      W0CNN