Re: RXTX Ensemble 1st OpAmp Test Failure; 2nd OpAmp Test OK

  • kc5kwz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      I don't think you are having a brain or eye problem.

      I'm having trouble in this section too

      Pin voltages on U11 in my build are
      pin 1 2.86
      pin 2&3 2.77
      pin 4 0

      pin 5 2.77
      pin 6 3.29
      pin 7 3.37
      pin 8 4.99

      First OpAmp Test Readings:

      Voltage at R59 hairpin without bridge resistor: 2.86V
      Voltage at R59 hairpin with bridge resistor: 2.86V

      Second OpAmp Test Readings:

      Voltage at R56 hairpin without bridge resistor: 3.37V
      Voltage at R56 hairpin with bridge resistor: 3.37V

      I used some wires with alligator clips to connect the 10K resistor to the circuit.

      Mark what did you use for a clip lead?

      Something is not right with my circuit, but just to see what would

      happen I connected it to my S9 31foot vertical and put the power to

      it and ran the calibration started HDSDR and the darn thing is

      recieving signals. I can tune around the band but if I over do it

      HDSDR looses its place on the tuning. the test was done on 40 meters.

      73s

      KC5KWZ