Re: [softrock40] ensemble rx/tx symetrical sidebands [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] ensemble rx/tx symetrical sidebands [1 Attachment]

      >Sorry about that. I meant the IQ outputs from the RX, I should have made
      >that clear. I don't know what o/p's I have, I don't have a scope. However I
      >reset the rocky RX balance and attach the new data. It looks like it's
      >working to me.

      Ian,

      This looks like a massive ground loop.
      <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/sdr-with-soundcard-basic-faults>
      and then follow the link to the 2nd page.
      See if anything there helps.

      By the way, you don't need a scope. I don't recommend that anyway.
      Just split the two and feed each to the card, one at a time, you will get
      true non-IQ signals on Rocky. Or nothing from one side if there is a
      problem. A test meter would check if they were shorted for any reason.