Re: Building the Ensemble RXTX - LO Test on CW problem?

  • ve3cvg
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
      Thankyou to Bob, who contacted me directly, and to Alan and also Tony. Bob and Alan confirm that the partial blanking of the CFGSR panel is normal since, by design (compromise), some leads have to be shared. While it is obvious from the schematic that a line of the USB AVR is shared, the interaction of CFGSR software with the si570 and the partially built SDR is new to me, so I elected to go cautiously and ask. This is an excellent kit, a great forum, and a great challenge. Thanks all. 73. Rick (VE3CVG) Ottawa