Re: [soft_radio] Fwd: Re: [QRP-L] Surface Mount Power Splitter Wanted

  • KD5NWA
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      We are up to 43 so far, If we make it to 100 then the price drops to $2.14
      unit cost.

      I might have additional items available for purchase, I will look into it
      this weekend. I was looking at the MMIC devices, they have one that is
      rated flat to 1GHz, good to 4GHz, 2.5 dB noise, and +38 dBm IP3, 25 dB
      gain, could be very nice for 6M and 2M QSD pre-amp.

      I will announce it later, and provide a link, I will put up a spreadsheet at
      my web site with the expenses and how much each persons order will cost.

      Later.

      --

      Cecil
      KD5NWA

      "Life is short and I'm too busy tipping Sacred Cows." Don Seglio Batuna
    • Ken Harrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
        KD5NWA <KD5NWA@...>

        Hey, I'll take two as well. Thanks for your suggestion and efforts.

        Ken,
        KZ4Y