Re: wrong capacitors C21 and C23 in V6 kit

  • gpolder
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      I'm sorry,

      you are completely right, I checked them with my DMM, and indeed 820 pf,
      I was confused by the k after the 1.

      sorry and thanks,
      Gerrit.

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <raparks@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gettit,
      >
      > I checked the bowl from which the 820 pF capacitors were taken in packingt the kits.
      The printing on the capacitors says 821k. The capacitance is 820 pF and the k is not part
      of the capacitance value. Capacitor values are typically read 82 with one zero for the 821
      code.

      > Please let me know if your your two capacitors are identified differently.
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG

      C23.