Re: [softrock40] wrong capacitors C21 and C23 in V6 kit

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hi Gettit,

      I checked the bowl from which the 820 pF capacitors were taken in packingt the kits.  The printing on the capacitors says 821k.  The capacitance is 820 pF and the k is not part of the capacitance value.  Capacitor values are typically read 82 with one zero for the 821 code.

      Please let me know if your your two capacitors are identified differently.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
        I'm sorry,

        you are completely right, I checked them with my DMM, and indeed 820 pf,
        I was confused by the k after the 1.

        sorry and thanks,
        Gerrit.