Re: Delta 44 interface

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2011
      I should have mention its Tonys Delta 44 interface.

      Philip g7jur

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2011
        From: "Philip" Subject: [softrock40] Re: Delta 44 interface

        >I should have mention its Tonys Delta 44 interface.

        Then there is no such thing as a "balanced" input. This is produced by
        components in the breakout box, not fitted in Tony's interface.
        The D44 does not actually have a true balanced input.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • Philip
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 4, 2011
          Hi Alan.

          Thanks for the help.

          Philip.

          > From: "Philip" Subject: [softrock40] Re: Delta 44 interface
          >

          > >I should have mention its Tonys Delta 44 interface.
          >
          > Then there is no such thing as a "balanced" input. This is produced by
          > components in the breakout box, not fitted in Tony's interface.
          > The D44 does not actually have a true balanced input.
          >
          > 73 Alan G4ZFQ

        • wnpauls
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 1, 2012
            Does anyone have a delta 44 interface from Tony they want
            to part with?

            Contact me offline by direct email please.

            Paul K0ZYV
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 1, 2012
              Subject: [softrock40] Delta 44 interface

              > Does anyone have a delta 44 interface from Tony they want
              > to part with?

              Paul,

              Or <http://fivedash.com/>

              73 Alan G4ZFQ