Re: [softrock40] new question on delta 44 interface kit from Tony

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      ----- Original Message -----
      Subject: [softrock40] new question on delta 44 interface kit from Tony

      > wanted to make sure on which jumpers I will need to add to finish the
      > interface. Could you folks let me know? Thanks!

      The jumpers were originally intended to break ground loops.
      I'd put them all in and break the loops elsewhere, that always seems best
      with me.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Dave Watson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2011
        I just got my D44 Interface yesterday and didn't find any of the 2 pin headers or their jumpers in the kit. I take it (from this post) I should simply bridge the header mounts with the wire supplied in the kit?

        Thanks,
        Dave (W4DJW)

        > Subject: [softrock40] new question on delta 44 interface kit from Tony
        >

        > > wanted to make sure on which jumpers I will need to add to finish the
        > > interface. Could you folks let me know? Thanks!
        > >

        > The jumpers were originally intended to break ground loops.
        > I'd put them all in and break the loops elsewhere, that always seems best
        > with me.
        >
        > 73 Alan G4ZFQ

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2011
          Hi Dave,

          Yes, please use the wire included in the kit to make the signal common connections that were done in the past with header pins.

          Thanks for the kit order.

          Tony Parks
          kb9yig@...
          http://www.kb9yig.com