delta 44 interfac kit

  • ewbrnb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
      I have a schematic of the Flex Radio Friends which shows eight 220pf caps and FL1-FL8. I received the kit from Tony with one pack of 8 smt units in a white strip package and another package of 8 black smt units in a clear package strip. On the pc board there are landings for 8 smt units. Since there are only 8 places to put smt parts why do I have 16 smt parts. Can someone give me some help or is there some builders notes on the interface kit?
    • Philip Dorr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
        look at

        FilesĀ > 'A1 Delta 44 interface module
        D44-InterfaceManual v8_10.pdf

        There are instructions in there

        There are 8 smd spots on the front and 8 on the back.