Kit shipments for week ending July 2

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      Good Morning All,

      Another busy week as I work to get open kit orders filled. Total kit shipments this were were 129. Included in the count were two built/tested HF version of the RX Ensemble II receiver, one built/tested 40m Lite II receiver, and one built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceiver.

      During this 4th of July Holiday weekend I am going to try to catch up on several old open orders for built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceivers. I have four such orders that I want to concentrate on getting ready for mailing on July 5.

      Additional circuit boards for the RX Ensemble II receiver kit and RXTX Ensemble transceiver kit were received yesterday. Additional Si570 devices have shipped so that Ensemble kits may again be offered on my website on July 5.

      Thanks for the kit orders. I continue to hope the kits are fun and useful for people.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG