Re: [softrock40] RXTXv6.2 parts list

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011

      Subject: [softrock40] RXTXv6.2 parts list

      > Hi
      > I know this is an old kit but I was wondering if someone could help me to
      > identify the capacitors against the parts list.
      >
      > I seem to be missing
      > 150pf (c18)
      > 39pf (c19)
      > 330pf (c21,c23)
      > 180pf (c24)
      >
      > Has there been substitutions, my docs dates 6/10/07

      These are band specific. Somewhere in the docs you should find the list.
      Yours might be the 160m version??

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
        It's the 40/40m Kit.
        Of course it is possible to change this by getting different parts.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • lauriesparke
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
          Thanks for the reply. Yes your right, I had failed to notice I was working off the 40/30 BOM instead of the 40/80 BOM.