RXTXv6.2 parts list

  • lauriesparke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 1:50 AM
      Hi
      I know this is an old kit but I was wondering if someone could help me to identify the capacitors against the parts list.

      I seem to be missing
      150pf (c18)
      39pf (c19)
      330pf (c21,c23)
      180pf (c24)

      and instead I seem to have caps labelled

      Has there been substitutions, my docs dates 6/10/07
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 4:32 AM

        Subject: [softrock40] RXTXv6.2 parts list

        > Hi
        > I know this is an old kit but I was wondering if someone could help me to
        > identify the capacitors against the parts list.
        >
        > I seem to be missing
        > 150pf (c18)
        > 39pf (c19)
        > 330pf (c21,c23)
        > 180pf (c24)
        >
        > Has there been substitutions, my docs dates 6/10/07

        These are band specific. Somewhere in the docs you should find the list.
        Yours might be the 160m version??

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 4:47 AM
          It's the 40/40m Kit.
          Of course it is possible to change this by getting different parts.

          73 Alan G4ZFQ
        • lauriesparke
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 5:48 AM
            Thanks for the reply. Yes your right, I had failed to notice I was working off the 40/30 BOM instead of the 40/80 BOM.