Re: How to calibrate a n Ensemble VHF

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2011
      Right, time to own up and if anybody sniggers I'll come round and
      smack your legs:)

      I made a silly assumption that it worked like a standard converter and I would have to tune the IF so I was tuning in the 16MHZ region.

      Popped up to 50 MHz and low and behold there it is all behaving properly and
      I've done a calibrate to get back the 1.5KHz that it was off by....

      Really feel stupid :(

      Anyhoo, on the plus side, I won't have to do mental gymnastics to find a frequency..

      All solved from a mail I got from Bob who pointed out what I was doing
      wrong and many thanks to him...

      Ok, start sniggering :)