Re: SP40/80 and PSK

  • f5jd
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hello Geoff

      I use PowerSDR, VAC 3.12 and PSK31 Deluxe with my SDR1K.

      In PowerSDR setup/VC page, I have these data :
      Input : Virtual cable 1 In
      Output : Virtual Cable 2 out
      Buffer size : 2048
      Sample rate : 8000
      Enable VAC is checked
      Enable for digital modes. Disable for others is checked

      In PSK31 deluxe, Soundcard tab :
      Input : Virtual cable 2 in
      Output : Virtual cable 1 out

      73, José F5JD