Transmit Offset using Ensemble RXTX

  • n0ul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
      I see by monitoring with my ver 9 softrock that the transmit signal has an offset. How do you compensate for the offset so as to be on the correct frequency? I'm using PSDR v2.0 in conjunction with HRD ver5 and DM780.

      Thanks,
      Jim N0UL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
        Subject: [softrock40] Transmit Offset using Ensemble RXTX

        >I see by monitoring with my ver 9 softrock that the transmit signal has an
        >offset. How do you compensate for the offset so as to be on the correct
        >frequency? I'm using PSDR v2.0 in conjunction with HRD ver5 and DM780.

        Jim,

        Are you sure there is an offset? Why do you say there is?
        Don't forget the audio tone, around 1.5KHz that is offset from the USB dial
        frequency.