Canada Postal Strike WAS: Additional kits to be offered 6/23

  • Bill Pooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hi Tony,
      It appears the Postal Strike up here has come to an end, via Government
      legislation.
      There is talk of a work to rule campaign by the postal employees and the
      legislation was even less than what Canada Post offered them apparently,
      but I dont think it will affect things to the point of mail getting
      stuck anywhere.....just may be a little slower, if indeed they proceed
      with it. If I head otherwise I will let you know.

      I got the second part of my RX Ensemble today, the first day of delivery
      after the mess.
      Just waiting now on the VHF kits.
      I cant wait to get my hands on them. :)

      Thanks for all your hard work Tony. I am sure everyone here appreciates
      it! I know I do!

      73
      Bill
      VA3XCD