Re: [softrock40] Re: HD-SDR v.20

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2011
      Alan,

      That would truely be good news!

      I tried Genesis but cannot seem to get it to do good image rejection and
      have it stay there. I don't have a good signal source to calibrate it.
      PSDR seems to work pretty good automatically if there are strong
      signals. I use PSDR with fldigi with very good results. SSB is less fun
      but don't yet have my new 50W amp built so have not messed with it much.

      John - ke5ssh

      On 6/27/2011 2:39 PM, Alan wrote:
> [...]

      John Williams
      WQKA523