Field Day demo

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2011
      Well, yesterday I set up a demo table at Field Day for the Waltham, MA Ham club at the Clay Center. I demonstrated my EnsembleRX and my EnsembleRXTX (20-40m) running Rocky. I also have and demoed my VNWA (Vector Network Analyzer) measuring a 14MHz BPF filter I built and my Signalhound Spectrum analyzer measuring a Si570 based synthesizer. It was a good demo though overcast weather. I servered strawberries, cheese, crackers and ice tea. All were dually impressed. I'll be setting up the same demo today for the Attleboro, MA club at the N. Attleboro WW1 Veterens Memorial Park.

      I wouldn't be suprised if we all get some competition for Tony's attention due to this showing in the near future.

      It was fun,
      Chuck Lippmeier
    • jmail4me@hickorytech.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2011

        I see I replied to the wrong message. Sorry about that. If you're confused consider me.really confused.
        Jim

        If u rem dick and marleme muse, they love along the river in Minot. Kist spoke wid them. Their house id half submerged.

        Sent from my HTC Aria™ smartphone on AT&T