Re: [softrock40] Re: SoftRock v6.0 second run sell out

  • Tilman D. Thulesius
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      Tony

      I would like to put the appropriate X-tals into a SR6 to do an IF of
      4.915 MHz ( Elecraft K2 ) and 5 MHz.

      The Osc frequensy should be > 5 kHz so that would give > 4.920 MHz and
      5.005 KHz.
      Do you thingk that an ordinary 19.660 MHz and 20.000 MHz would be
      "pushable" to get the obove frequensies ??

      73 de Tilman SM0JZT