SoftRock v6.0 second run sell out

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
      Good Evening All,

      The second run of 1000 SoftRock v6.0 kits is down to less than six kits not at this time spoken for.  Materials have been ordered for a third run of 1000 kits but the new circuit boards are not due in until August 10.  When the present supply of kits is sold, probably within a day or so, there will be a delay of about ten days before additional kits can be mailed.  Kit prices will be the same when third run kits are available, $14 for US/Canada and $15 for DX, and the v6.0 kit will include the four band options: a 160m kit, a 40m/80m kit, a 30m kit and the new 20m kit.  Additionally, I have a number of crystals that make the v6.0 useful for IF signal processing or for special applications like AM broadcast or WWV.  In general the kits with the special crystal requests are filled at the same kit price.

      Thanks for your interest in the v6.0 kits and the kind comments many have posted or sent to me.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • jabauzit
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <raparks@...> wrote:

        > Good Evening All,

        > Additionally, I have a number of crystals that make the v6.0 useful
        > for IF signal processing .............

        What are the IF values available?

        Thanks, Jean-Claude PJ2BVU
      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
          Hi Jean-Claude,

          I need to make a list of all the IF frequencies that have been covered with the v6.0 SoftRock but don't have that list at this time.

          What IF frequency are you interested in and I will check to see what could be provided?

          I am forwarding an e-mail to you concerning one IF application that has worked pretty well.

          Thanks and 73,
          Tony KB9YIG

          > Additionally, I have a number of crystals that make the v6.0 useful
          > for IF signal processing ............ .

          What are the IF values available?

          Thanks, Jean-Claude PJ2BVU

        • gm3gtq
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
            --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <raparks@...> wrote:
            I have a number of crystals that make the v6.0 useful for IF signal
            processing or for special applications like AM broadcast or WWV. ----

            Tony I am interested in an I.F. of 8987.5 khz (for my FT101ZD) and a
            v6 completed unit or kit at that frequency.
            GM3GTQ
          • Tony Parks
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
              I will look into it and see what can be provided.

              Thanks and 73,
              Tony KB9YIG

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
                Tony

                I would like to put the appropriate X-tals into a SR6 to do an IF of
                4.915 MHz ( Elecraft K2 ) and 5 MHz.

                The Osc frequensy should be > 5 kHz so that would give > 4.920 MHz and
                5.005 KHz.
                Do you thingk that an ordinary 19.660 MHz and 20.000 MHz would be
                "pushable" to get the obove frequensies ??

                73 de Tilman SM0JZT