V9.0 breakdown

  • flyboy_ont
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Hi all

      I am looking for suggestion as to where to look for a problem with my V9.0. After about 6 months of using it, it has stopped working. This morning I started it up on PoweSDR and there wasn't any image rejection.

      I fired up CFGSR and found that I couldn't control the SI570 frquency. I then rebooted it and problem did not change. I then used the factory default button and I then could control the frequency. Also checked that the cntrol lines were changing with the band in the TEST tab and all was well. In ROCKY there is no image rejection. I am going to check that the SI570 is oscillating or not tonight.

      Any further suggestion?

      73

      Ken VA3ABN