Control of Soft rock Ensemble II?

  • Mark n2qt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      I just finished building one of the Ensemble II receiver kits. Is there a
      way to control its frequency from CWSkimmer so that W3AO's SkimScan
      can control it for multiband coverage?? OmniRig does not list it.

      I wandered through the archives but didn't find anything.

      Mark n2qt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
        Subject: [softrock40] Control of Soft rock Ensemble II?

        > I just finished building one of the Ensemble II receiver kits. Is there
        > way to control its frequency from CWSkimmer so that W3AO's SkimScan
        > can control it for multiband coverage?? OmniRig does not list it.

        One way would be to use PSDR, that's listed.
        Joe Taylor, WSPR, uses HamLib (I think) but I don't suppose that helps.