Re: [softrock40] setting up first use of rocky on tony parks ensemble 6-3 transceiver

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      Subject: [softrock40] setting up first use of rocky on tony parks ensemble
      6-3 transceiver

      PLEASE!!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ENSEMBLE 6-3!!!!!

      I search Robby's Softrock 6.3 pages and realise this is not what you
      have????

      Is this an Ensemble RXTX?
      Are you up to here?
      <http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemble/07_opamp.htm>

      You should have setup the Si570.
      Setect it in Rocky's settings. And it is Multi-band.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      >I built the 40/30/20 band and am at a point where I want to try the
      >receiver. What do I set the tune frequency to for 7.200 and what do I put
      >in Rocky Settings DSP frequency? Or do I have to setup my Si570 perimeters
      >also.

    • Earl Beeler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
        Yes, it is the rxtx sold by tony parks and I am at the finish point of the op-amps.  I am now tring to set both the rxtx tune and set the that frequency into Rocky so I can look for some spectum signals to get some idea how it is or is not working.  Thanks ! Earl