Kit availability for start of June

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Good Morning All,

      Additional RX Ensemble II circuit boards are due in today and I will be making 50 RX Ensemble II kits available on my website this evening.

      Received an e-mail last evening stating the the 6m/4m/2m RX Ensemble circuit boards had shipped early and are due in on June 2. I will get kit parts together in the next few days so that this kit may also me offered on my website by the end of this week.

      My supply of RXTX Ensemble kit materials is such that I will be able offer a few more kits this evening. Additional circuit boards are on order for this kit so that a larger quantity of kits may be offered around the start of the second week of June.

      I am also able to offer a few more Lite II Combined kits and will do so this evening.

      Thanks for your interest in the kits.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Jose Bonanca
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
        Hi all And Tony...

        I am happy to report the finish of the assembled RXTX.
        Tony I received the envelopes together today. started and finished and the RXTX is playing nicely...

        Many thanks.
        This is kit number 27...

        Regards

        --