RE: [softrock40] Re: Softrock sensitivity.

  • Martin Sole
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 1, 2011

      Ok, Heard it now, bad day out here in the boondocks!

      Mine does not sound anything like that. That sounds an easy 20dB better than mine.

      Regards

      Martin, HS0ZED

      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 2, 2011
        http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/sr_lite_ii/04_opamp.htm

        On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 5:35 AM, Tony Parks <kb9yig@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Tony Parks included below]

        Hi Martin,

        The feedback resistors are supposed to be 4.99k resistors.  The schematic page for the Lite II kit is included with this note.

        Tony Parks
        kb9yig@...
        http://www.kb9yig.com