Help Please - How to Use Ensemble RX as Elecraft K2 Panadaptor

  • mikewalkington
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hi,

      I've installed a Cliftonlabs high impedance buffer in my Elecraft K2 and brought the IF out to an SMA. I'm planning to use my Ensemble RX as a panadaptor. I know this is overkill, but I have one on hand. Is there anything special you would recommend I should do other than tune the Ensemble to the K2's IF?

      Mike
      VK1OO