Thanks!

  • skaatz1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      I just wanted to drop a line to Tony and the Group to says thanks for all the effort and information from everyone. I bought an Ensemble RX II kit a few months ago, some magnifiers, a good light, and a small soldering tip, and built it. I've built lots of gadgets, but this is the 1st time with SMDs and winding toroids.

      Works FB on the 1st go, right off the bench!

      Been lurking a lot and I have found the answers to any questions I had here on the Group.

      Haven't had this much fun since I can't remember when!

      Thanks again & 73

      Steve
      K8SDK