Re: Reactivating solder cream

  • Bip's
    Message 1 of 19 , May 30, 2011
      Guys,

      A lot of people are making stupid comments without even thinking
      A half minute search on Google "Solder Paste MSDS"
      gave me the answer:

      "Diethylene Glycol Dibutyl Ether" is the solvant used in the RMA solder paste RMA0933.

      So the answer from Leon to use IPA (IsoPropyl Alchool) is making a lot of sense and is not dangerous as claimed by some.

      Just my two cents after using solder paste in my job for the past thirty five years.

      Jean-Paul