Kit mailings for week ending May 28

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2011
      Good Morning All,

      Another busy week with total kit mailings at a 75 count. Included in the mailings this week were 20 RXTX Ensemble kits, 30 RX Ensemble II kits and 17 Lite II kits.

      A built/tested LF version of the RX Ensemble II receiver was mailed this week as well as two built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceivers.

      For those still waiting for me to complete their order for a built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceiver, I thank you for the order as well as your patience in my getting your order filled. I will try to get several more of the built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceivers mailed next week.

      Thanks for your kit orders.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG