Re: [softrock40] SDR-Radio and rock-bound SoftRock

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2011
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] SDR-Radio and rock-bound SoftRock

      > SDR-Radio appears to be an excellent piece of
      software!

      Ethan,

      Yes, if you have RFspace equipment. I was enthusiastic when it first
      appeared but not so much now.
      It has the bare minimum of support for soundcard RXs, I may be wrong but I
      doubt that it will get any better.
      RFspace is not interested in giving anything away and not interested in
      making it commercial software for soundcard SDRs.
      Pieter has even hinted that it may be further disabled, that's hardly
      possible...