Re: A Problem with my Softrock Lite II for K3

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 12:00 AM
      Hi,

      Unless it is in a SMD package, as the one Tony appears to have supplied.

      There are a few different standards, on that one the crystal is in between pins 1 and 3. Pin 2 and 4 are not used.

      Not sure how pin 1 is marked, possibly something etched near the corner of the package onthe top.

      73, Bob G8VOI

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 12:32 AM
        From: "g8voi
        Subject: [softrock40] Re: A Problem with my Softrock Lite II for K3

        > Unless it is in a SMD package, as the one Tony appears to have supplied.

        Oh yes!
        I expect Bob has found it, a PDF here
        <http://parts.digikey.com/1/parts/395348-crystal-32-768000-mhz-13pf-smd-406c35b32m76800.html>
        It does have a pin 1.
        Even that is not too clear, Pin 1 is bottom left when looking at the top
        with the part number the right way up. The one nearest the "C" of the part
        number.
        I seem to remember Tony saying something about this, but I have not found
        it.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • KU7Y
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 5:18 AM
          A more direct URL might be here:

          At least this worked for me.  Look down toward the bottom of the page.

          OK, back in my hole,

          Ron, KU7Y
          SOWP 5545M
          Arizona Outlaws Contest Club