Re: Softrock Lite II for K3

  • Larry Libsch
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 10:50 AM
      Bob -

      I use PowerSDR-IF with my SR for K3 IF and an EMU 0202 USB sound
      card. PSDR- IF is a free download. Don't confuse with PSDR or PSDR-IQ.
      Makes an awesome panadapter. I also run CW Skimmer with the SR for K3
      IF. If you use LP Bridge, you can run and bidirectionally control the K3
      with several different software programs at once, e.g. PSDR-IF
      panadapter together with your logging program and N1MM. Contact me off
      list if you want to discuss.

      Larry, K4KGG