Kit shipments for week ending April 30

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2011
      Good Morning All,

      Kit shipments for this week included ninety-four mailings as listed below:

      Twenty-five RX Ensemble II receiver kits,
      Twenty-one RXTX Ensemble transceiver kits,
      Fifteen Lite II Combined receiver kits,
      Thirteen K3 IF Lite II special kits,
      One RXTX Ensemble board, ICs and capacitors,
      Eleven RXTX Ensemble connectors, resistors, cores/wire and hardware,
      Three RX Ensemble II connectors, resistors, cores/wire and hardware,
      Three built/tested HF RX Ensemble receivers,
      One built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceiver,
      One built/tested K3 IF Lite II.

      There are still about thirty open orders for kits that I should be able to fill early this coming week.

      Thanks for your kit orders and I continue to very much appreciate how helpful people in this group are to others needing help with their kit.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Ronald Wagner
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2011

        Tony, I wonder if you would be willing to share your overall statistics.  That is, the total number of each of the SoftRock devices you’ve designed and sold.

        Just curious.

        Ron – ki6hfb

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2011
          Dear Tony, It seems very timely to say a big "thank you" to you again after such a busy week on kit shipments. Fingers crossed here that my Ensemble II RX kit is amongst them.

          I can think of no other example where ordering a kit has given such a thrill, even before building and operating it !!!

          ... and of course an excellent group for technical advice.

          73

          Brian
          G3ZOH

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

          > Good Morning All,
          >
          > Kit shipments for this week included ninety-four mailings as listed below:
          >
          > Twenty-five RX Ensemble II receiver kits,
          > Twenty-one RXTX Ensemble transceiver kits,
          > Fifteen Lite II Combined receiver kits,
          > Thirteen K3 IF Lite II special kits,
          > One RXTX Ensemble board, ICs and capacitors,
          > Eleven RXTX Ensemble connectors, resistors, cores/wire and hardware,
          > Three RX Ensemble II connectors, resistors, cores/wire and hardware,
          > Three built/tested HF RX Ensemble receivers,
          > One built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceiver,
          > One built/tested K3 IF Lite II.
          >
          > There are still about thirty open orders for kits that I should be able to fill early this coming week.
          >
          > Thanks for your kit orders and I continue to very much appreciate how helpful people in this group are to others needing help with their kit.
          >
          > Thanks and 73,
          > Tony KB9YIG

        • Tony Parks
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2011
            Hi Brian,

            Sorry for the delay in filling your order.   Your kit will be mailed early this week in two padded envelopes.

            Thanks and 73,
            --
            Tony Parks
            kb9yig@...