Re: [softrock40] sdr2go

  • Kees & Sandy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2011

      We're in the planning stages for the next batch of kits. This is a relatively complex "development platform" kit for us and it takes time, especially to get the microcode right
      .....as I'm sure several kit providers like Tony Parks can confirm. Remember, this is not a company .....just a bunch of AQRP retiree hams and there is other stuff like the Belton Swapfest this weekend, "honeydos", and interspersed naps which require attention.

      73 Kees K5BCQ

      From: Mike <mapinfold@...>
      Subject: [softrock40] sdr2go
      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 2:29 PM

      where do you purchase these kits and how much ??? cheers Mike ZL1BTB qsl.net turns up a error 400 !!

      ,