Kit orders

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 10:23 AM
      Good Afternoon All,

      With today's kit mailing, all kit orders on my website, which show payment made, have been filled. Payments for kits made via PayPal automatically update my website to show payment has been made. However, there have been a few case where the payment update did not work properly.

      If you placed an order on my website in recent months and have not received you kit, PLEASE let me know so that I can get things settled properly. Please send me the information as to when your PayPal payment was made.

      Thanks for your kit orders.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG