Re: Ground Loop?

  • kc5kwz
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2011
      Thanks Alen

      Your info was a big help in tracking down the issues.
      Turned out that the sound card makes a spike of it's own and when my 31 foot vertical antenna was conneted the problem became worse.
      When tested on an alternate antenna only the spike caused by the sound card was there. The recieved signals were much better too.
      Now all that is left to do is find some PSK31 software so it can get on the air. Wish I had CW skills now.
      A new screen shot of the SoftRock connected to the Off Center Fed Dipole running on Rocky 3.7 has been uploaded.
      file name SoftRockonOCFant.JPG