Re: [softrock40] Re: softrock liteV 6.2 spike at 7.056 @ 58dB level

  • Gordon JC Pearce
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011
      On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 19:56 +0000, g8voip wrote:

      > What you see is an artifact of the A/D conversion at exactly the
      > centre point, and any hum or noise each side of it.
      >
      > Generally the better quality sound cards have a far smaller (or even
      > no) spike at the centre point.

      On my el-cheapo onboard Intel, it's a DC offset. It's unsightly but
      doesn't really do any great harm.

      Gordon MM0YEQ
    • Wm Bush
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 15, 2011

        Hey,

        How is the international traveling?  Where in the world are you?

        Nice MI week here.  cloudy drizzly and cool.  You should hurry back.

        Have not had a chance to get over to your place for the tower sections.  I want them.  When you get back I will bring over the trailer and pick them up and any firewood that you have left.

        K D 8 J X J,  K D 8 J X J

      • DUANE BAADE
        Message 3 of 7 , May 25 9:49 AM
          wow this is pretty crazy you should look into it http://www.inews15wa.net/biz/?news=0734922