Re: "Sidetone" muting?

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hi all,

      The 'side tone muting' issue is most likely due to the use of two seperate sound cards, which is always a real compromise.

      If you use a multi channel card like the Delta 44, PSDR works as it was designed.

      There are all sorts of work arounds you could play with, i.e. key a relay from the PTT line to mute the audio feed to the speakers.

      73, Bob G8VOI